[Book Review] Sustainable Homebrewing

Sustainable Homebrewing : An All-Organic Approach to Crafting Great Beer / Amelia Slayton Loftus (Powell's Books)

Sustainable Homebrewing is perhaps one of the most well-rounded brewing books I've read.  It clearly communicates concepts, is well written and is approachable.  Ostentatiously about sustainable homebrewing (as implied by the title), Loftus has written a comprehsive book suitable for any new brewer interested in getting started be it with a standard extract kit or going whole grain.  After reading this I realized that I had misidentified some of my own brewing gear due to unclear instructions as I have stumbled into the world of brewing.  Additionally the book contains recipes that have me eagerly looking forwards to my next brew session for trying new things with the spent grains.

Advanced Reader Copy copy courtesy of Netgalley; differences may exist between uncorrected galley text and the final edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing