[Book Review] Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong

Led Astray : The Best of Kelley Armstrong (Powell's Books)


I came into this anthology as a fan of Armstrong's Otherworld stories, but with little familiarity with her other work.  After reading this collection, I'm really not sure why I haven't read more of her work, particularly her other paranormal/dark fantasy books.

Really, why the hell haven't I?

*Glaces at current pile of library books*

*Checks ILL holds*

Dammit.

Well, time to fix my lack regardless of how many books I'm in the middle of reading.

Led Astray doesn't limit itself to one canonical universe, but spreads across the different worlds that Armstrong has created and introduces several others.  An engaging dark fantasy collection for both fans and new readers of Kelley Armstrong's work.

Advanced Reader Copy copy courtesy of Tachyon Publications via NetGalley; differences may exist between uncorrected galley text and the final edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing