[Book Review] Honor Among Thieves

Honor Among Thieves / James S. A. Corey

I first discovered the vast world of Star Wars novels as a kid and immediately started reading as many as I could get my hands on.  They were books I could read without worrying that they would contain adult content that would make my father freak out and they filled the need for books of a higher reading level.  However, after awhile I drifted away from them.  Not because of a loss of love for Star Wars or because they were science fiction, but because they started to leave me dissatisfied with the storytelling.

I was excited about this novel having read Leviathanne Wakes by James S. A. Corey, and wanted to see what the would create when writing for Star Wars.  I was not let down.  Honor Among Thieves is everything I love about Star Wars.  James S. A. Corey did a fantastic job capturing both the setting and characterization of the universe we know and love.  I highly recommend this book for anyone who loves Star WarsHonor Among Thieves is fun and enjoyable to read.

Advanced Reader Copy copy courtesy of Netgalley; differences may exist between uncorrected galley text and the final edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing