Still alive, but recovering

This weekend left me utterly wrecked, but in a good way.  The second game in a LARP I staff went off fantastically, but like anything that takes significant personal energy and emotional investment, it's a little rough when it ends.  Totally worth it, though coming back to the current political dumpster fire is adding a gut-wrenching anxiety flare to the post-event crash and recovery process.

My Sunday LotR post clearly didn't happen, and I'm not sneaking it in today.

I have a back log of stuff (including writing about Arisia) that I will get to soon.

But not today.  Today is for recharging and readjusting to real life.  And quite possibly naps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing