Wait, what's that referring URL?

I like to look at my blog stats periodically.  I'm going to assume this is at least somewhat common.  It's interesting to see what posts are of most interest and how people end up at my page.

And every now and then I find something that makes me squee.


That's not a web crawler referring URL.  I recognize the domain because Ramez Naam is the author of two books I really like (Nexus and it's sequel, Crux).

Turns out that my review was brought to his attention (likely through the publisher thanks to NetGalley), and was quoted on his website.


Currently I'm slightly embarrassed by my overuse of the word "and" in the first clause of that sentence, but also extremely happy that my review is featured here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing