Going to Arisia? Come hear me talk about books!

Or at least come see me try to sound intelligent while on a panel with some really amazing people.  Schedule just came out today and holy fuck I'm on a panel with N.K. Jemisin.

My reading list for the next two months just grew hugely.  In some cases it's to increase awareness of specifically named titles by other panelists so that I'm able to converse intelligently.  In other cases its because I'm the only member of the panel who is not a published author or professional editor.  No stress, right?

Panel Schedule:

Speculative Fiction : The Year in Review
Friday 10:00PM-1:15AM
What books, short stories, and poetry have we read this year? What trends and patterns have emerged in the genre?
With Gillian Daniels (moderator) and Morgan Crooks

Orgasmatron: The Erotic & Not So Erotic in SF/F
Saturday 10:00PM-1:15AM
Not every SF/F story fades to black when the sexy times start. Let’s talk about our favorite erotic SF/F stories and some that just AREN’T RIGHT. 
With JoSelle Vanderhoof (moderator), Connie Wilkins, N. K. Jemisin, and Victoria Janssen

So I'm super excited, and should start collecting my notes and thoughts for these panels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing