Link Smorgasbord, July 8 - 14

Better Book Titles
If this image doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.  Some of the titles are more clever than others, but that is to be expected.  See the archive of covers here.
  


The Ultimate, Mega, Essential Website Design Guide – 115 Tools and Resources
A great collection of resources for those interested in web design.

The Weekly Number: Libraries pay up to 550% more for e-book bestsellers than consumers 
Featuring the July update from Douglas County Library System on price comparisons of ebooks and print books for consumers and libraries.

How Young Adult Literature Challenges Gender Norms
Reminds me of my own reading history, except I picked Mists of Avalon off my mom's bookshelf when I was in 3rd grade.

Imagine Amherst Without Food For Thought Books 
Food For Thought Books is one of those bookstores you can't imagine it's community without.  They're the bookstore that you can find the small press titles, the radical ideas, the brilliant and uncomfortable books.  They also have worked as a successful collective for longer than I have been alive.

Absolutely gorgeous collection of books is in peril, help them find a new life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Book Review] Battle of the Linguist Mages

[Book Review] When Sorrows Come

[Book Review] You Sexy Thing